Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Goodbye Mesa

Lee and I have loved living here in Mesa, Arizona. We have grown so much as a family while he has attended graduate school. He will be officially done on Wednesday! It has been hard for me to say goodbye to friends and people who have served our family so much. We have been served so much because we don't have family here. In fact, it's been that way for us our whole marriage! We're looking forward to moving to Flagstaff and having a brother and his family near by.I am looking forward to moving upward. We have left a lot of loved ones behind. It's a really hard thing for me to do. I will not forget these people, even if I won't see them often (or ever again in this life). I must have needed to learn in life that it's okay to say goodbye, and that the lifelong friends meant to stay will be in my life. We cross our paths with those we need, and who need us, at the times God desires. And we keep those that God has meant for us to keep forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment